Have you ever felt pain along the inside heel of your foot?
A throbbing searing or piercing pain that is just on the heel of your foot without any tingling or radiation?
With the correct conservative management, the vast majority cases of plantar fasciitis resolve within a few months
Don’t delay…the longer you experience plantar fasciitis pain or delay seeking treatment, the less likely you will improve from conservative treatment…
In order to provide you with the specialist care and wide range of treatment options that our dedicated Plantar Fasciitis center provides, we operate as a concierge practice. We are committed to providing personalized care and unparalleled access to a complete range of products, services specifically for patients suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Through our practice model, we relieve many of the frustrations of patients today.
Don’t Suffer Any More. Get Help Now:
BENEFITS TO OUR PATIENTS:
Healthcare Delivered the Way it Should Be
- An ongoing relationship with a dedicated physician and expert team focused on your Plantar Fasciitis.
- More time with your physician.
- Seamless coordination of care with your other providers, whether they be in state, out of state or international.
- Seamless access to our Morton’s neuroma network of specialized providers and vendors.
Unparalleled Access & Convenience
- Your physician will respond to your phone call or email in a timely manner.
- Priority appointment availability and scheduling (if available).
- Co-ordination of transport and logistics for out of town patients.
- You are only seen by one of our expert physicians and not by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- A thorough first visit to evaluate and diagnose your problem.
- A treatment plan tailored to your condition, your needs and your lifestyle.
- The widest range of treatment options available for Morton’s neuroma and Plantar Fasciitis available in one place (that we know of.)
- On your first visit you will be greeted by our Patient Liaison and introduced to the Center.
- Team based coordinated approach to your health care needs.
- A personalized assistant to address and co-ordinate all the administrative and logistic needs associated with your visit.
- A patient liaison to assist you with billing and insurance questions.
Membership fees are paid directly to The Center for Morton’s Neuroma and do not cover medical care and are not covered by member health plans. Co-payments, insurance deductibles, non-covered clinical services and other clinical charges that are determined to be your responsibility by your health insurance will be billed directly to you by Complete Pain Care.
For more information on our concierge practice see our FAQs.
Legal disclaimer: All medical services are provided by Complete Pain Care, LLC. The Center for Morton’s Neuroma does not engage in the practice of medicine or provide any diagnostic, therapeutic or clinical services. The Membership fee paid by you is solely for the enhancements as listed in the Membership Agreement and are provided by the Center for Morton’s Neuroma. All professional services are provided by Complete Pain Care, LLC, which engages with your Physician, to provide medical services. The membership fee does not pay for any covered professional services or any other items or services covered by your health plan. If any enhancement is construed to be covered in part by your health plan, the membership fee pays only for that portion of the enhancement that is not so covered. To the extent that any act or service required or permitted to be rendered by Complete Pain Care, LLC by any provision of the Membership Agreement may be construed or deemed to constitute the practice of medicine (as that term may be defined under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts from time to time), that provision of the Membership Agreement shall be void ab initio. As noted above, Complete Pain Care, LLC and your Physician will provide all Professional Services to you.
Don’t Suffer Any More…