A throbbing searing or piercing pain that is just on the heel of your foot without any tingling or radiation?
In order to provide you with the specialist care and wide range of treatment options that our dedicated Plantar Fasciitis center provides, we do not accept any insurance payments (except Medicare). We are committed to providing personalized care and unparalleled access to a complete range of products, services specifically for patients suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Through our practice model, we relieve many of the frustrations of patients today.
Don’t Suffer Any More. Get Help Now:
BENEFITS TO OUR PATIENTS:
Healthcare Delivered the Way it Should Be
- An ongoing relationship with a dedicated physician and expert team focused on your Plantar Fasciitis.
- More time with your physician.
- Seamless coordination of care with your other providers, whether they be in state, out of state or international.
- Seamless access to our Morton’s neuroma network of specialized providers and vendors.
Unparalleled Access & Convenience
- Your physician will respond to your phone call or email in a timely manner.
- Priority appointment availability and scheduling (if available).
- Co-ordination of transport and logistics for out of town patients.
- You are only seen by one of our expert physicians and not by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- A thorough first visit to evaluate and diagnose your problem.
- A treatment plan tailored to your condition, your needs and your lifestyle.
- The widest range of treatment options available for Plantar Fasciitis available in one place (that we know of.)
- On your first visit you will be greeted by our Patient Liaison and introduced to the Center.
- Team based coordinated approach to your health care needs.
- A personalized assistant to address and co-ordinate all the administrative and logistic needs associated with your visit.
- A patient liaison to assist you with billing and insurance questions.
Costs and Prices
Our providers are not members of any health plan network (except Medicare) so you are required to pay for services delivered on the day of care. You can call our practice ahead of time for a quote on any services we provide. You may also ask for a copy of your medical record or procedure notes and you can file an insurance claim directly to your insurance company. We do not file any patient insurance claims (except Medicare).
For more information on our medical practice see our FAQs.
Legal disclaimer: All medical services are provided by Complete Pain Care, LLC. The Center for Morton’s Neuroma does not engage in the practice of medicine or provide any diagnostic, therapeutic or clinical services. All professional services are provided by Complete Pain Care, LLC, which engages with your Physician, to provide medical services. As noted above, Complete Pain Care, LLC and your Physician will provide all Professional Services to you.
Don’t Suffer Any More…